Atlanta, Ga | June 17-23
This trip will be with Infusion Missions. We will be working alongside current ministries in urban Atlanta dealing with social justice issues. These issues are those such as homelessness, racism, unemployment, hunger, widows and orphans, refugees, and other issues. It will be our responsibility to help meet these real life needs through the lens of the gospel, in order to address their ultimate need for a Savior. It will help students better learn how to engage our culture with the gospel. For more information go to infusionmissions.com. See Pastor Mark to register. Payments can be made online or in person.
Cost: $360 (Adults – $180)
Grades: Completed 7-12
Student Spots Available: 20
May 21 (training)
June 4 (parents and students meeting: forms due, what to bring, schedule)
12:30pm | Refuge
Requirements due April 16
I registered with pastor Mark, what’s nexT?
Infusion Participant Release Form
Church Medical Release Form
The following are the required expectations for all students desiring to go on the student mission trip with Swift Creek Baptist Church. They are not meant to be a legalistic set of rules, but rather are to set a standard of a mature servant leader prepared to go on out mission. Mission trips are not meant to be for just anybody looking for a fun trip. Because of the nature of the trip, our hearts and lives need to be ready to be used by God for his great mission to bring the gospel to our world.
- Meet with Pastor Mark to discuss interest in trip
- Must submit two adult reference letters: one must be from your Connect Group leader. Guidelines provided by Pastor Mark.
- Must be considered to be active in the life of the student ministry and its events.
- Uphold a Christ-like reputation by your peers and church family—displaying Christlike character in every area of your life.
- Attend any and all mandatory Mission Trip team meetings.
- Must be serving in the church. (Examples: greeter, children’s church, preschool ministry, serving with connect group, volunteer for a church event, VBS, etc).
- Memorize the following verses by April 16, 2017:
- Romans 3:23-24
- Romans 5:8
- Romans 6:23
- Romans 10:9, 13
- Ephesians 2:8-10
- Matthew 16:24
- Luke 14:33
- John 1:12