English as a Second Language
- When: Thursday nights except holidays, bad weather, and school weeks off. We generally start about 6:00 with a social time when people can have coffee, cookies, etc. Classes begin right around 6:30 and go until 8 pm.
- Classes run year round.
- Where: Swift Creek Baptist Church, follow signs to classrooms in main Education Building
- Class Levels: We currently have 6 levels of classes; Intro A, Intro B, level 1A, level 1B, level 2B, and Level 3A
- What to expect on 1st visit: In order to determine which class a student will be in, they will participate in a placement interview. Once their level of fluency and/or literacy is determined, they are assigned to a class.
- Materials: The cost of the book is $28.00. The cost of book is the only cost associated with the class.
- The emphasis in all classes is conversational English, as well as writing and grammar learning.
- Childcare: For our classes, we provide childcare as well as snacks.
- We do not currently teach children in our ESL classes.
Ingles Como segundo idioma
- Jueves a partir de las 6:00 pm hasta las 8:00 pm, Clases gratis y cuidado de ninos
- No es necesario registrarse antes del comienzo de la clase.
- Las clases comienzan de septiembre y continúan durante el año escolar. Hay una pausa en diciembre.