Sunday Morning Connect Groups
We are meeting virtually every Sunday while we cannot meet in person.
If you have not been attending a Connect Group – now is a great time to get connected! Even though these groups cannot meet in person, we are still able to see each other, share prayer requests, and hear great teaching. You can even ask questions and share your personal insights about the lesson.
Join a Meeting
If you would like to connect, just email the church office at email@example.com and we will have the teacher send you the information about how to join their class. Those without computer/internet access can participate on the phone, so call the church office 804-739-3001 to be connected that way.
Sunday Virtual Meeting Times
- College/Career: Co-ed (18-24) @ 6:00PM
- Pruett, Peat, McNeil: Couples (25-35) @ 10:30AM
- Chris Derry: Co-ed (25-40) @ 10:30AM
- Jason Hill: Co-ed (30-45) @ 10:30AM
- Jamie Rutherford: Co-ed (35-50) @ 9AM
- Dave Neudeck: Co-ed (40-60) @ 10:30AM
- Chris Moore: Co-ed (40-65) @ 10:30AM
- Jerry Keith: Co-ed (55-65) @ 9:30AM
- Art Avent: Co-ed (55-70) @ 9:45AM
- Early Son Risers: Co-ed (55-75) @ 9:30AM
- Carl Turner: Co-ed (55+) @ 9:30AM
- Crowder/Jennings/Parks/Monroe: Co-ed (60-75) @ 9:30AM
- Garber/Hancock: Women (25-60) @ 7PM
- Irene Reynolds: Women (60+) @ 9:30AM
REgular (in-person) Schedule:
Classes at 8am
Early Son Risers
Meetings at 9am
Prayer Group, 207C
Classes at 9:30am
Nathan and Grace Clark
Young Couples (25-35)
Mary Garber and Kelly Hancock
Crowder, Monroe, Jennings, Parks
Classes at 11am
Coltrane, Eaton, Fletcher
Special Needs (7th Grade-Adult)
Students meet in the Refuge Student Building at 9:30 and then break out into their classes. Visit the Student Ministry page to view each class location.
Visit the Children’s Ministry page to see complete information regarding infant through 5th grade childcare and Connect Group classes.